Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Vision Board and Meals for 3/29/16

Dinner- LOVE avocado!
I've got goals. BIG scary goals, little goals, in-between goals. Goals for my full time job, personal life, BeachBody job and mroe. I worked with a fantastic Life Coach about a year ago and she encouraged me to write down my goals and vision and to practice putting out what I want and need in to the universe. My goals are evolving and I hadn't made a vision board recently- so what did I do?

I made a vision board. :) I'm a believer in visualization and how it can positive impact situations and refocus you. I love how BeachBody has three vital behaviors for a successful business and one of those is professional development. Given my background in Higher Education I'm a big believer in this and it's positive impact. My current pro devo is listening to National Wakeup Calls from BeachBody (podcasts) in the car on the way to and from work. I learn so much from these highly ranked coaches and love the nuggets they provide! I also just started reading Jab, Jab, Jab- Right Hook which is applicable to both my brewery and BeachBody jobs.  Social media interaction is fascinating from a business lens.

One thing I'm focused on right is sharing my story. I realize that not everyone knows it and not everyone understands the impact that a good diet and working out has had on me personally and professionally. So, I'm working on sharing my story so it makes sense and hopefully touches someone else in a positive way.

Anyhow- back to this vision board. Here is what I put on it:

My goals?
Be able to pay child care for Zeke (and perhaps another baby!) easily
New kitchen cabinets- have enough money to pay for these
Pay Ryan's car off
Build a BeachBody team of 5 coaches by the end of the year
Purchase a CSA for fresh veggies all summer long (and learn to can/freeze!)
Be financially free enough to take two paid vacations a year
Tone and lean out for the summer- really focus on my abs and upping weights

It's a mix of financial, physical and business related. I took this image and put it as the background on my phone so I'll see it a lot. I'm excited that we've paid our credit card debt off we can use any extra income towards these goals and dreams. Some are shared with Ryan and some are totally my own. I'm ready to concentrate on them, begin paving the path and see where it takes me!

An apple a day, right?
Meals for 3.29.16:
Breakfast: Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (more about Shakeology here) blended with spinach, cold press coffee (recipe here), and frozen berries. Green tea. (1 red, 1 purple, 2 green)

Lunch: Whole wheat macaroni, Fixate turkey meatballs, parm (1 yellow, 1 red, 1/4 blue)

Dinner: Eggs, cheddar cheese, asparagus, turkey bacon, toast with avocado (1.5 red, 3/4 blue, 1/2 green, 1 yellow)

Snacks: Apple (1 purple)

Why Red Rover? I don't know to be honest... I think I've used Red Rover for a while now because I love trying new things, traveling, taking journeys of all types. Red for the hair, obviously- Rover because of the journey.  If you're interested in roving into your own fitness journey with my support reach out to me here. Or check out my BeachBody site. Oh, and for sure follow me on Instagram


Join my Challenge Group- take a step towards a healthier and happier you. 
and I'll see you in the group!