Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Thankful

I spent some time last night putting together materials to be prepared for my first accountability group. I have such high hopes for this group and want to set them up for success- but not be a crazy person at the same time. The struggle is real.. ;)

I took some time to put together our Group Expectations. I think it's important to be up front with folks so that they (and the group) can be successful. I also sent them a survey with some pre-group questions and made them check off that they'll follow our expectations. I'm having them fill this out before they are allowed in to the group.

Seeing their responses makes me even MORE excited (if that is possible!). Such high (and very achievable!) dreams and hopes. I love the dreamers, the positive ones, the ones who believe they can do anything.

I'm working on posts leading up to our start date (4/11/16) that will help them feel more prepared for diving in. I'm also working on my tips and tricks, things I wish I'd known and more ideas to motivate them for the entire 21 days. I can't wait to see what these folks do in just 21 days.

Meals for 3/30/16:
Breakfast: Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (more about Shakeology here) blended with spinach, cold press coffee (recipe here), and frozen raspberries. Green tea. (1 red, 1 purple, 2 green)

Lunch: Whole wheat macaroni,  Fixate turkey meatballs, parm (1 yellow, 1 red, 1/4 blue)

Dinner: Crockpot pork, chips, black beans, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado (1 blue, 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 green)

Snacks: Apple (1 purple)

Workout: Day off (again...) due to sinus pressure. My head WILL explode soon. 

Why Red Rover? I don't know to be honest... I think I've used Red Rover for a while now because I love trying new things, traveling, taking journeys of all types. Red for the hair, obviously- Rover because of the journey.  If you're interested in roving into your own fitness journey with my support reach out to me here. Or check out my BeachBody site. Oh, and for sure follow me on Instagram


Join my Challenge Group- take a step towards a healthier and happier you. 
and I'll see you in the group!