Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Organized Life

Meals for the day placed
for easy grab and go
I like to think I'm organized, but really- I'm just lazy. I'm scatterbrained and lazy. I can tell you the reason behind my "organization" is because if I don't organize- I forget things and get flustered. Once I started getting my act together on the workout front I found that a lot of other things started falling in to place.
Zeke's clothes for the morning-
laid out and ready

My routines (and tips!) for having a smoother morning routine are pretty simple but do take some thinking. In the mornings I get up and workout between 6-6:30a, shower and get myself ready and then wake up Zeke, get him ready, pack my lunch, make my breakfast shake and load Zeke and myself in the car to head to Daycare then work. Here are a few tips I've found that help streamline my morning:

*Start prepping at night! I put out my workout clothes next to the bed, put out Zeke's shoes and outfit for the morning and pull my lunch/snack for the next day to the front of the fridge for easy access.

*If you make smoothies- make packets. Portion your spinach, fruit and such out so that it's just dump, blend and go.

Workout gear ready for
the morning!
*I like to choose my outfits the morning of- but another way to save time is to put outfits (including socks and undies) together in your closet so you just grab and go.

*Meal prep! Meal prep! Meal prep! More on this in another post...

*Keep your keys and purse/wallet in the same place, always.

I'm sure you have SO many other tips- will you share the with me?







Why Red Rover? I don't know to be honest... I think I've used Red Rover for a while now because I love trying new things, traveling, taking journeys of all types. Red for the hair, obviously- Rover because of the journey.  If you're interested in roving into your own fitness journey with my support reach out to me here. Or check out my BeachBody site. Oh, and for sure follow me on Instagram


**Join my Challenge Group- take a step towards a healthier and happier you. 
and I'll see you in the group!**