Tuesday, February 2, 2016

You just ordered Shakeology, now what?!

Your delicious package of Shakeology is on it's way- yay! I wanted to be sure to set you up for success. 

You should drink Shakeology every single day. This will ensure you are getting all of the health and nutrition benefits it offers. Taking it only occasionally won't hurt, but it won't help you as best as it can! Blend it with spinach, fruit, and more for breakfast. Have it as an easy on-the-go meal with water in your shaker cup, drink it for dessert. However you do it- just drink it every singe day!

Here's the site that has all of the answers to questions about Shakeology you may have: http://www.shakeology.com/jennifertjohnson  as well as a great post on Shakeology and it's personal benefits to me, here

One commonly asked question is "What if I want to change my flavor" or "What if I want to do packets instead of the bag (or vice versa". To do that click here! You can choose to permanently change it or just change it for the next month!

On that same note- here's a tip. I always for whatever reason run out before my next order arrived. To avoid that- I'd go to that link (here) and change your Current Ship Day. This will ensure your next bag comes before you run out of your current bag! 

Your Shakeology order is charged and shipped on the same day each month- what a fun treat to look forward to! 

Let me know if you have any questions- and welcome to being healthier than you've ever been before!