Monday, February 29, 2016

Let me be your coach!

Let me be your support!
Here's my dream- that I'm going to share with you. My dream is to help YOU (and others) achieve their health goals. Whether that is running a marathon or just making sure your next meal is good for you- I want to help.

BeachBody is built on Challenge Groups that help provide support, challenge, tips, ideas- and I have yet to build my own. I've been a part of a few groups and feel I'm ready to begin my own, but of course I need people.

This is me reaching out- if you want to be a part of my first group (on FB) let me know. Email me, FB message me, text me, fill out the form... just reach out! The group will focus on workouts, meal planning, celebrating successes and lifting you up during challenging times. You can silently watch (and get something out of it!) but I encourage you to post and engage- show others your journey. It is so rewarding.

Through this group I'll be able to fine-tune my coaching skills,  learn from you all and help support you with the knowledge I've gained. I've been called a meal-prep master, which I think is one of the hardest things to conquer and keep on track with. Let me share my tips with you! I promise it isn't that hard (once you do it a few times!).

Do you have to be doing a BeachBody program? NOPE! Do you have to be using Shakeology? NOPE! Do you have to be a fitness freak? HECK NO! I just want to begin building a group of engaged, supportive people who are ready to make a change in their lives- like I was. If you already have a BeachBody coach my goal is not to steal you- it is to provide additional and extra support if you want it.

I'm a meal-prep master-
let me help YOU!
I want to give back. Will you let me give back to you?

Side note: Of course I CAN help you begin a BeachBody program or try Shakeology, too! I just want to make it clear that my focus is motivating YOU and however that comes about is great!

Why Red Rover? I don't know to be honest... I think I've used Red Rover for a while now because I love trying new things, traveling, taking journeys of all types. Red for the hair, obviously- Rover because of the journey.  If you're interested in roving into your own fitness journey with my support reach out to me here. Or check out my BeachBody site. Oh, and for sure follow me on Instagram


Join my Challenge Group- take a step towards a healthier and happier you. 
and I'll see you in the group!